Saturday, June 23, 2012

The White Soots another in a long line of great Ohio treasures


This week I put out the latest episode of the podcast, Episode 0012 "Fear and Loathing in Ann Arbor" on iTunes, stitcher & the RSS Feed. Please check it out and rate, review & subscribe at iTunes  and I promise no Jehovah's Witnesses will come to your door this week...Mormons I can't guarantee, but be nice to them they mean well.

I feature a song from the White Soots, which has a great album that you download for free here. This band is fantastic. One of the finest guitarists I have heard in some time. Check out this dude.

I'm going to go check these guys out in a few hours. Can't wait. BTW, here's the music I used for this weeks episode
Jack White- I'm Shakin'


Everlast with Santana- Put Your Lights Out

No comments:

Post a Comment