Thursday, May 24, 2012

#PositiveEnergy

Yesterday Mr. Joey "CoCo" Diaz aka @madflavor gave me a shoutout on the @joerogan Experience Podcast. I felt like a kid on Christmas. This whole #IDC & #DEATHSQUAD family has become a positive, powerful thing. I loved hanging out with my #DSOhio family. I love meeting new people on twitter.

I fully believe the more positive energy you put out, the more you'll get back. The more of an asshole you are, well let's just say that negativity will come back to you. The podcast has been a blast to do & it's amazing hearing other people do podcasts as well. Much love to @spoiledsoda who started the podcast Organized Khaos podcast. It's under the realorganizedkhaos's space on iTunes. Also the Brothers From Different Mothers podcast has been another good show. I've checked out.

Memorial Day is coming up. Glad summer is almost here. Shit is getting hot!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment